141352 DATA STRUCTURES LAB
1. Implement singly and doubly linked lists.
2. Represent a polynomial as a linked list and write functions for polynomial addition.
1. Implement stack and use it to convert infix to postfix expression
2. Implement a double-ended queue (dequeue) where insertion and deletion
operations are possible at both the ends.
3. Implement an expression tree. Produce its pre-order, in-order, and post-
4. Implement binary search tree.
5. Implement insertion in AVL trees.
6. Implement priority queue using binary heaps
7. Implement hashing with open addressing.
8. Implement Prim's algorithm using priority queues to find MST of an
Click Here To Download The Manual