IT2406 SERVICE ORIENTED ARCHITECTURE LAB
1. Develop at least 5 components such as Order Processing, Payment Processing,
etc., using .NET component technology.
2. Develop at least 5 components such as Order Processing, Payment Processing,
etc., using EJB component technology.
3. Invoke .NET components as web services.
4. Invoke EJB components as web services.
5. Develop a Service Orchestration Engine (workflow) using WS-BPEL and
implement service composition. For example, a business process for planning
business travels will invoke several services. This process will invoke several
airline companies (such as American Airlines, Delta Airlines etc. ) to check the
airfare price and buy at the lowest price.
6. Develop a J2EE client to access a .NET web service.
7. Develop a .NET client to access a J2EE web service.
Click Here To Download The IT2406 Lab Manual