EE2404 POWER SYSTEM SIMULATION LABORATORY
To acquire software development skills and experience in the usage of standard
packages necessary for analysis and simulation of power system required for its
planning, operation and control.
1. Computation of Parameters and Modelling of Transmission Lines
2. Formation of Bus Admittance and Impedance Matrices and Solution of
3. Load Flow Analysis - I : Solution of Load Flow And Related Problems Using
4. Load Flow Analysis - II: Solution of Load Flow and Related Problems
Using Newton-Raphson and Fast-Decoupled Methods
5. Fault Analysis
6. Transient and Small Signal Stability Analysis: Single-Machine Infinite Bus
7. Transient Stability Analysis of Multimachine Power Systems
8. Electromagnetic Transients in Power Systems
9. Load – Frequency Dynamics of Single- Area and Two-Area Power Systems
10. Economic Dispatch in Power Systems.