· The user logs into the system with the user login id and password.
· The connection is made with the EQ database where a random set of 10 questions along with their choices are selected.
· The questions are selected in such a way that the same set is not repeated for the same login id.
· Here, ten questions are displayed.
· As the user chooses an option it is stored in EQ marks format for evaluation.
· The marks that are stored in EQ marks are transferred to EQ system.
· EQ system calculates the sum and displays it as Emotional Quotient.
· The EQ value is connected to the EQ database in which the characteristic matching the EQ value is displayed.
· Again, the EQ value is compared with the database for displaying the users’ drawbacks and ways of improvement.
· If the user is interested then provide an interface for entering personal details with EQ for future reference.
· The details are stored in the EQ database and can be accessed only through entering the correct password.
The above modules for the Expert System have been designed and verified.