REAL TIME SCHEDULER
MODULE 1-GET USER DETAILS
- Get the name, ID and Phone number of the user.
- Get the password from the user.
- Give options to either view the schedule of the user or to add a new schedule.
MODULE 2-VIEW SCHEDULE
- In the view schedule window, display
- Appointment name
- Appointment time
- Appointment location
MODULE 3-ADD SCHEDULE
- To add a schedule, the user must enter the name, time and location of the appointment.
- The user should be alerted if the schedule is made after 5 PM.
- If the user is busy at the selected time, he can reschedule.
- The user can also delete an appointment using the delete option.
- To reschedule, the user must first check whether he is free at the specified time or not.
- If yes, he can proceed with the rescheduling process.
- Otherwise, he must again check for an alternate time.
- The user must finally be informed that his schedule has been successfully created.
USE CASE DIAGRAM
The above modules for the Real Time Scheduler System have been designed and verified.