· User inserts his card.
· Validate the user’s card.
· The pin is entered by the user
· The ATM system validates the pin, using a database.
· If the pin is invalid, an error message is printed
· Enter amount to be withdrawn
· Enter type of account to be used
· Validate the amount.
· Check if the user’s account has the required amount.
· If not available, print an error message.
· Dispense the amount
· If user requires a receipt, print the receipt of the transaction and the account balance.
· Eject the card for the user to take back
STATE CHART DIAGRAM
USE CASE DIAGRAM
The above modules for the ATM System have been designed and verified.