TURNING ,FACING AND STEP TURNING OPERATIONS
To obtain the given workpiece in lathe.
GIVEN DIMENSION DIA 35 MM AND LENTH 65 MM
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENTS REQUIRED :
1. Prepare the tooling layout for the given workpiece.
2. Set the tool in their respective position of the tool post.
3. The workpiece is chucked and checked for the rotation.
4. Swith on the motor after selecting the proper speed
5. First by moving the cross slide facing operation is completed
6. after reducing the height of the work piece,turning operation is done.
7. make the step turning operation as per the given dimension.
8. chamfer the corners and check the dimensions.
Thus the given workpiece is machined to the given dimensions using lathe.