DISASSEMBLY OF TURBOJET ENGINE
To dismantle the turbojet engine in a proper sequence.
¾ *1/4 BS or 12-13 set spanner
10-11 set of ring spanner
8-9 set of ring spanner
Common screw driver
Ball peen spanner
plier and side cutter
· Loosen the fine nuts using appropriate spanner and r3emove the inlet case from the accessory case.
· Loosen the 10 nuts using no 10-11 set of ring spanner and detach air casing from compressor case.
· Remove 15 bolts using no 8-9 set spanner. Detach compressor casing from diffuser.
· Loosen retaining nut with C-spanner and remove centrifugal impeller.
· Remove front roller bearing and the sleeve.
· Remove 2 ignition connection and fuel turners from the combustion chamber outer case.
· Now take out the turbine along with the shaft from the rear side.
· Take out the combustion chamber.
· Loosen the bolts and nuts from the exhaust pipe flange and detach the exhaust pipe from the combustion chamber.
· Loosen the clamps of the propelling nozzle and disconnect the nozzle from the exhaust pipe.
· Keep all the removed parts separately in the cleaned tray in sequence so that there is no possibility of mixing with each other.
· Wherever blanking is required,blank it and place identification slips.
Thus the turbojet engine in dismantled and the components are studied.