2. Develop Date class in Java similar to the one available in java.util package. Use JavaDoc comments.
3. Implement Lisp-like list in Java. Write basic operations such as 'car', 'cdr', and 'cons'. If L is a list [3, 0, 2, 5], L.car() returns 3, while L.cdr() returns [0,2,5].
4. Design a Java interface for ADT Stack. Develop two different classes that implement this interface, one using array and the other using linked-list. Provide necessary exception handling in both the implementations.
5. Design a Vehicle class hierarchy in Java. Write a test program to demonstrate polymorphism.
6. Design classes for Currency, Rupee, and Dollar. Write a program that randomly generates Rupee and Dollar objects and write them into a file using object serialization. Write another program to read that file, convert to Rupee if it reads a Dollar, while leave the value as it is if it reads a Rupee.
7. Design a scientific calculator using event-driven programming paradigm of Java.
8. Write a multi-threaded Java program to print all numbers below 100,000 that are both prime and fibonacci number (some examples are 2, 3, 5, 13, etc.). Design a thread that generates prime numbers below 100,000 and writes them into a pipe. Design another thread that generates fibonacci numbers and writes them to another pipe. The main thread should read both the pipes to identify numbers common to both.
9. Develop a simple OPAC system for library using even-driven and concurrent programming paradigms of Java. Use JDBC to connect to a back-end database.
10. Develop multi-threaded echo server and a corresponding GUI client in Java.
11. [Mini-Project] Develop a programmer's editor in Java that supports syntax-highlighting, compilation support, debugging support, etc.